A study published in the American Journal of Roentgenology highlights the role computed tomography (CT) has played in identifying electronic cigarette or vaping product use-associated lung injury, also known as EVALI. The first reports of EVALI emerged in late 2019. Within a six-month timeframe, a handful of cases reported to the Centers for Disease Control…
Body Imaging Posts
- Midstate Radiology Associates, LLC Earns Prestigious Center of Excellence Recognition
- Midstate Radiology Associates Unveils Express Check-In
- How CT Scans Identify Vaping-Related Lung Damage
- Midstate Radiology Associates, LLC Announces Acquisition of Radiology Group, P.C.
- COVID Vaccines & Mammograms: What You Should Know