Your doctor has requested that pictures of your bladder be taken. Please follow these simple instructions so that we may best serve you.
- There is no preparation for this examination.
- Report to Radiology approximately 20 minutes before your scheduled time if you have not been contacted by the Admitting Office.
- A Foley catheter will be inserted into your bladder and contrast will be injected through this catheter until your bladder is full. Pictures of your bladder will be taken while you void.
- This exam will take approximately 30 – 45 minutes.
- Eat and drink normally after the examination.