Your doctor has requested that pictures of your bladder be taken. Please follow these simple instructions so that we may best serve you.
- There is no prep for this examination.
- Report to Radiology approximately 20 minutes before your scheduled time if you have not been contacted by the Admitting Office.
- A Foley catheter will be inserted in your bladder. Contrast will be injected through this catheter until your bladder is full. Pictures of your bladder will be taken.
- This exam will take approximately 30 – 45 minutes.
- Eat and drink normally after the examination.