Monday, Wednesday, & Friday: 8am – 5pm
No Call, holidays or weekends.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Working in an Office based Radiology department.
- Operates equipment to perform diagnostic medical sonograms in accordance with protocols in order to assist the physician in diagnosis and treatment.
- Follows established policies and procedures set by the department, hospital, state, ACR, JCAHO, and OSHA.
- Clinical knowledge in Abdomen, Ob-GYN, Breast, Samll parts, Vascular, and some invasive procedures.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- ARDMS Registered.
- RVT Registered.
- CPR certification.
Contact Human Resources via email at Pamela.Lyons@hhchealth.org.