Monday – Friday: Midnight – 8 am
- Participates in complex invasive OR and Hybrid procedures by assisting the MD in performing the procedure and producing images in order to provide therapeutic and diagnostic services.
- Adheres to established guidelines to maintain sterile field.
- Working in a hospital based Radiology department.
- Follows established policies and procedures set by the department, hospital, state, ACR, JCAHO, and OSHA.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Graduate AMA approved radiology program.
- Registered with American Registry of Radiological Technologists (ARRT)
- CT state license.
- CPR certification.
Contact our Director of Human Resources via email at Pamela.Lyons@hhchealth.org.