Location: Meriden (MidState Medical Center location)
Part Time: Ever 3rd Sunday 8am – 4pm.
Responsibilities and Duties
- This position will consist of working in a hospital based Radiology department.
- Performing multiple examinations to included general radiology & portable imaging.
- Operates equipment and performs radiological and therapeutic examinations through proper positioning of patients to assist the physician in diagnosis and treatment.
- Follows established policies and procedures set by the department, hospital, state, ACR, JCAHO, and OSHA.
- This individual will need to possess the ability to problem solve.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Graduate of an AMA approved Imaging Program
- Registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists.
- CT State License.
- CPR certification
Contact Human Resources via email at Pamela.Lyons@hhchealth.org.