Location: Meriden (MidState Location)
Every Friday 4pm – Midnight
3 Saturdays per month Midnight to 8am
Responsibilities and Duties
- Operates the CAT scanner to produce images for diagnosis according to department policy as noted by supervisor and radiologist.
- Follows proper protocols for patient exam according to established department procedures as noted by supervisor and/or Radiologist feedback. Obtains pertinent clinical information from patients and charts, explains procedure and encourages cooperation through quality patient care.
- Performs I.V. infusions in accordance to department protocol.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- CT certification required
- ARRT registered
- CPR certification
Contact Human Resources via email at Pamela.Lyons@hhchealth.org.