Location: Vernon, CT
Monday – Friday: 8am – 5pm
Responsibilities and Duties
- Demonstrate competence in following established scanning protocols and exercises ability to adjust protocols as required.
- Complies with MRI safety guidelines for patient and self. Appropriately utilizes Personal Protective Equipment.
- Always operates equipment safely and competently.
- Demonstrate the ability to perform all necessary computer operations. (i.e. EPIC )
- Ensure proper charges are entered and referring physicians orders are verified.
- Render patient care in a professional and courteous manner.
- Review each exam for technical accuracy (i.e. technical quality, anatomical positioning, annotation, etc.) and completes verification process in PACS.
- Maintain strict confidentiality regarding employees and patients according to HIPAA Policy and Procedure.
- Completes and maintains personal educational requirements
- Experience Preferred
- State of CT Licenses (Radiology)
- ARRT Certification
- MRI Certification preferred
- CPR Certification
Contact our Director of Human Resources via email at Pamela.Lyons@hhchealth.org.