Location: Wallingford / Plainville
Monday & Friday: 7am – 5pm (Wallingford)
Saturday: 7am – 3:30pm (Wallingford)
Sunday: 8am – 4:30pm (Plainville)
Responsibilities and Duties
- Demonstrate ability to obtain quality images of patients in an office setting.
- Demonstrate competence in following established scanning protocols and exercises ability to adjust protocols as required.
- Complies with MRI safety guidelines for patient and self.
- Appropriately utilizes Personal Protective Equipment. Always operates equipment safely and competently.
- Demonstrate the ability to perform all necessary computer operations.(i.e. EPIC )
- Ensure proper charges are entered and referring physicians orders are verified.
- Render patient care in a professional and courteous manner.
- Review each exam for technical accuracy (i.e. technical quality, anatomical positioning, annotation, etc.) and completes verification process in PACS.
- Maintain strict confidentiality regarding employees and patients according to HIPAA Policy and Procedure.
- Completes and maintains personal educational requirements
- Experience preferred
- State of Connecticut Licenses(Radiology),
- ARRT certification
- MRI certification
- CPR certification
Contact Human Resources via email at Pamela.Lyons@hhchealth.org.