Monday – Friday: 8am – 5pm
Responsibilities and Duties
- Works under the direct supervision of staff technologist in an outpatient office setting.
- Assists in maintaining a clean work environment.
- Escorts patients to and from the exam room in a safe manner .
- Follows MRI safety guidelines to ensure the safety of patients as well as themselves.
- Scheduling and confirming of exams
- Maintain strict confidentiality regarding employees and patients according to HIPAA Policy and Procedure.
- Completes and maintains personal educational requirements
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Medical Experience preferred
- CPR certified preferred
Contact our Director of Human Resources via email at Pamela.Lyons@hhchealth.org.