Location: Meriden (MidState Medical Center location)
Monday – Friday 7:30am – 4pm
Responsibilities and Duties
- Oversees daily workflow for the radiology staff under the direct supervision of the Site Lead & Manager of Radiology.
- Responsible for daily staff facilitation, troubleshooting issues with equipment, acts as a liaison between radiology staff, managers, radiologists, referring physicians, and the various hospital departments.
- This individual will need to possess the ability to problem solve under stressful situations.
- Coach and mentor staff to ensure that the best patient / referral experience is obtained.
- This individual will possess the ability to convey expectations to staff in a professional and concise manner
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Graduate of Imaging Program
- Certified Imaging Professional
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a related position in a medical office or
- CPR certification
Contact Human Resources via email at Pamela.Lyons@hhchealth.org.