Location: MidState Medical Center
2 Full Time positions-e/o weekend included
Responsibilities and Duties
- Operates the CAT scanner to produce images for diagnosis according to department policy as noted by supervisor and radiologist.
- Follows proper protocols for patient exam according to established department procedures as noted by supervisor and/or Radiologist feedback. Obtains pertinent clinical information from patients and charts, explains procedure and encourages cooperation through quality patient care.
- Performs I.V. infusions in accordance to department protocol.
- Experience preferred
- State of Connecticut Licenses(Radiology),
- ARRT certification
- CT certification preferred
- CPR certification
Contact our Director of Human Resources via email at Pamela.Lyons@hhchealth.org.