Location: Meriden, CT
The hours are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, & every other Friday 4pm – midnight
Every other Friday 3pm – 7pm
Every Sunday 12pm – 8pm
Responsibilities and Duties
- Working in a hospital based Radiology department.
- Performing multiple examinations to included general radiology as well as OR & portable imaging.
- Operates equipment and performs radiological and therapeutic examinations through proper positioning of patients and preparation of contrast media’s to assist the physician in diagnosis and treatment. Follows established policies and procedures set by the department, hospital, state, ACR, JCAHO, and OSHA.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Graduate AMA approved radiology program.
- Registered with American Registry of Radiological Technologists (ARRT)
- CT state license.
- CPR certification.
Contact our Director of Human Resources via email at Pamela.Lyons@hhchealth.org.