Location: Meriden, CT
Monday – Friday Day shift
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for providing, promoting and maintaining quality patient care during diagnostic and therapeutic imaging procedures.
- Assesses and monitors patient condition including vital sign monitoring, recognition of EKG changes, and initiates appropriate nursing interventions.
- Administers conscious sedation under the direction of the physician.
- Pre & post op calls to patients.
- Weekend call rotation
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Nursing or related field
- Two years’ experience as a critical care nurse/ambulatory care
- Current CT RN state license.
- CPR certification.
- ACLS certification
Contact our Director of Human Resources via email at Pamela.Lyons@hhchealth.org.