Location: West Hartford & Vernon locations
Responsibilities and Duties
- We are looking for an energetic individual that is interested in working in an outpatient setting with per diem status.
- This candidate will be performing multiple examinations to included general radiology and mammography.
- This candidate will need to operating equipment and performing radiological exams and mammograms through proper positioning of patients.
- Follows established policies and procedures set by the department.
Education / Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Graduate AMA approved radiology program.
- Registered with American Registry of Radiological Technologists (ARRT)
- Mammography experience preferred.
- CT state license.
- CPR certification.
Contact Human Resources via email at Pamela.Lyons@hhchealth.org.