Multiple shifts available:
Every Friday 4pm – Midnight
Every Friday Midnight – 8am
Every other weekend 8am – 4pm
Every other weekend 4pm – Midnight
Responsibilities and Duties
- Operates the CAT scanner to produce images for diagnosis according to department policy as noted by supervisor and radiologist.
- Follows proper protocols for patient exam according to established department procedures as noted by supervisor and/or Radiologist feedback. Obtains pertinent clinical information from patients and charts, explains procedure and encourages cooperation through quality patient care.
- Performs I.V. infusions in accordance to department protocol.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- CT Experience preferred
- State of Connecticut Licenses(Radiology)
- ARRT certification
- CPR certification
Contact our Director of Human Resources via email at Pamela.Lyons@hhchealth.org.