Location: HOCC (New Britain Campus)
Monday – Friday: 4pm – 7:30pm
Responsibilities and Duties
- The Radiologist Coordinator synchronizes intake of Radiologist’s phone calls and inquiries.
- Oversees workflow for case reads in Sectra and assures critical patient cases are appropriately dictated within a timely manner.
- Manages various work lists, reports and other communications.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Graduate AMA approved radiology program
- Certified Imaging Professional (required)
- 3+ years recent experience in a related position in a medical office or hospital.
Contact our Director of Human Resources via email at Pamela.Lyons@hhchealth.org.