Location: New Britain (The Hospital of Central Connecticut location)
Saturday & Sunday 7am – 3:30pm
Responsibilities and Duties
- Works under the direct supervision of staff technologist in a hospital setting.
- Assists in maintaining a clean work environment.
- Escorts patients to and from the exam room in a safe manner.
- Follows MRI safety guidelines to ensure the safety of patients as well as themselves.
- Scheduling and confirming of exams
- Maintain strict confidentiality regarding employees and patients according to HIPAA Policy and Procedure.
- Completes and maintains personal educational requirements
- Meets the needs of patients with regard to the patient’s age, condition or other special requirements.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- CPR certification
Contact Human Resources via email at Pamela.Lyons@hhchealth.org.