Location: Meriden (MidState Medical Center location)
Every Sunday 5pm – Midnight
Responsibilities and Duties
- Works under the direct supervision of staff technologist in a hospital setting.
- Assists in maintaining a clean work environment.
- Escorts patients to and from the exam room in a safe manner.
- Scheduling and confirming of exams
- Maintain strict confidentiality regarding employees and patients according to HIPAA Policy and Procedure.
- Completes and maintains personal educational requirements
- Transports patients to and from the Emergency Department
- Meets the needs of patients with regard to the patient’s age, condition or other special requirements.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- CPR certification
Contact Human Resources via email at Pamela.Lyons@hhchealth.org.