Location: New Britain / Plainville
Every Saturday & Sunday 7am – 3:30pm
Every Monday 3pm – 9pm
- Works under the direct supervision of staff technologist.
- Assists in maintaining a clean work environment.
- Transports ED patients in a safe manner.
- Follows MRI safety guidelines to ensure the safety of patients as well as themselves.
- Maintain strict confidentiality regarding employees and patients according to HIPAA Policy and Procedure.
- Completes and maintains personal educational requirements
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Medical Experience preferred
- CPR certified preferred
Contact our Director of Human Resources via email at Pamela.Lyons@hhchealth.org.