Full & Part Time
Weekends & Weekdays
2nd & 3rd shifts
Responsibilities and Duties
- Working in a hospital based Radiology department.
- Performing multiple examinations to included general radiology as well as OR & portable imaging.
- Operates equipment and performs radiological and therapeutic examinations through proper positioning of patients and preparation of contrast media’s to assist the physician in diagnosis and treatment.
- Follows established policies and procedures set by the department, hospital, state, ACR, JCAHO, and OSHA.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Graduate AMA approved radiology program.
- Registered with American Registry of Radiological Technologists (ARRT)
- CT state license.
- CPR certification.
Contact Human Resources via email at Pamela.Lyons@hhchealth.org.