Monday – Thursday: 4pm – Midnight
Every other Saturday & Sunday: 4pm – Midnight
Responsibilities and Duties
- Operates the CAT scanner to produce images for diagnosis according to department policy as noted by supervisor and radiologist.
- Follows proper protocols for patient exam according to established department procedures as noted by supervisor and/or Radiologist feedback. Obtains pertinent clinical information from patients and charts, explains procedure and encourages cooperation through quality patient care.
- Performs I.V. infusions in accordance to department protocol.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- CT Experience preferred
- State of Connecticut Licenses (Radiology)
- ARRT certification
- CPR certification
Contact our Director of Human Resources via email at Pamela.Lyons@hhchealth.org.