Monday – Friday: 8am – 5pm
We are looking for an energetic individual that is interested in overseeing the day to day operations of a brand new office setting.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Oversees daily workflow for the office under the direct supervision of the Manager of Business Development and Out Patient Services.
- Responsible for some staff scheduling, referral patterns/trends, & budget accountability.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Graduate AMA approved radiology program.
- Registered with American Registry of Radiological Technologists (ARRT)
- CT state license.
- CPR certification.
- Certified Imaging Professional (required)
- 3+ years recent experience in a related position in a medical office or hospital.
Contact our Director of Human Resources via email at Pamela.Lyons@hhchealth.org.