Monday – Friday: 8:30am – 5pm (Wallingford)
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for making calls to schedule patients for all modalities at all of MRA’s service locations.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Must have a friendly and caring attitude with empathy for each patient.
- Responsible to meet an established goal for number of calls made/taken.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience working in a call center environment preferred.
- Experience providing healthcare-related customer service and scheduling is preferred.
- Experience being accountable for call center metrics is preferred (answer time, average handle time, return to queue, etc.).
Contact Human Resources via email at Pamela.Lyons@hhchealth.org.