Location: Meriden, CT
Full time 40 hours
Monday – Friday ( some Saturday coverage may be required)
Responsibilities and Duties
- We are looking for an energetic individual that is interested in a busy Mammography Department.
- This position comes with the opportunity to train in various Mammography procedures.
- Operates equipment and performs radiological and therapeutic examinations through proper positioning of patients and preparation to assist the physician in diagnosis and treatment.
- Follows established policies and procedures set by the department, hospital, state, ACR, JCAHO, and OSHA.
Education / Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Graduate AMA approved radiology program.
- Registered with American Registry of Radiological Technologists (ARRT)
- Mammography experience preferred.
- CT state license.
- CPR certification.
Contact Human Resources via email at Pamela.Lyons@hhchealth.org.