Location: Wallingford, CT
Full time 40 hours
Monday – Friday 8am – 4:30p
Responsibilities and Duties
MRA is seeking a highly motivated and self-driven Human Resources Professional interested in advancing their HR career. The ideal candidate will excel working in a fast paced, dynamic, and professional environment.
Onboarding, Pre-Employment, and Termination:
- Assist with the onboarding of new employees by processing drug screens, background checks, and requesting setup of all necessary IT access and applications.
- Coordinate health clearance of new employees
- Schedule new hire orientation and keep managers updated on the hiring timeline.
- Complete new hire and termination checklists.
Payroll, HRIS, & Time & Attendance (ADP Workforce Now)
- Service as ADP Time & Attendance Administrator and subject matter expert. Provide managers with application support and policy guidance related to Time & Attendance.
- Train new managers on ADP Time & Attendance application and MRA timekeeping policies and guidance.
- Ensure accuracy HRIS by processing changes promptly (including new hires and terminations) and running weekly audit reports.
- Manages permissions, access, personalization, and similar system operations and settings for HRIS users.
- Maintains knowledge of trends and developments in HRIS providers, vendors, and technology. Assist with rollout of HRIS updates.
- Assign and track completion of employee training using HealthStream, Relias, and other training platforms as needed.
- Follow up on expiration of required employee licensing and certification.
- Collaborates with HR team to identify process improvements and system enhancements; recommends and implements solutions.
- Assist HR Director with projects and initiatives as needed
- Assist with Personnel file maintenance.
Education / Requirements
- 1-3 years experience in an administrative HR role preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Information Technology, related field, or equivalent experience.
- Experience working with ADP Workforce Now (or other HRIS) strongly preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and technical support skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to keep information confidential
Contact Human Resources via email at Pamela.Lyons@hhchealth.org.