Monday – Friday: 8 am – 5pm
Responsibilities and Duties
- Greets and assists patients, family members physicians and hospital staff
- Assist in patient flow by preparing exam requisitions assuring that all pertinent documentation is present and accurate
- May schedule patients for Imaging Department as needed.
- Will also provide patients with prep. Instructions and other information needed
- Answers incoming calls in a timely fashion, identifying self and department. Will attempt to assist caller prior to passing call to technical or medical staff. Obtains concise information when taking messages
- Will provide verbal reports to physician and/or nursing.
- Will perform other duties as assigned
- Essential educational/licensure, skills and experience:
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Above average communication skills in all forms
Contact our Director of Human Resources via email at Pamela.Lyons@hhchealth.org.