Monday – Thursday: 4pm – midnight
E/O Sat & Sunday: 4pm – midnight
This position is part of a holiday rotation.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Operates the CAT scanner to produce images for diagnosis according to department policy as noted by supervisor and radiologist.
- Follows proper protocols for patient exam according to established department procedures as noted by supervisor and/or Radiologist feedback. Obtains pertinent clinical information from patients and charts, explains procedure and encourages cooperation through quality patient care.
- Performs I.V. infusions in accordance to department protocol.
- This individual will travel to outpatient offices to cover for full time technologists.
- Will be based in a hospital setting when not covering outpatient sites.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- CT Certification
- State of Connecticut Licenses(Radiology)
- ARRT certification
- CPR certification
Contact Human Resources via email at Pamela.Lyons@hhchealth.org.