Location: Based in Meriden (will cover various office and hospital settings).
Monday – Friday: 8am – 5pm
Responsibilities and Duties
- Working in both an inpatient and outpatient setting.
- Assessing patient’s pre and post contrast injection.
- Assist in the care management for the patient within the Interventional Radiology Department.
- Work collaboratively with the Health Care team to provide the best possible patient care.
- Engage in independent decision-making regarding the health care of individuals, families and groups.
- Placing and verifying pre and post op orders, rounding on patient and performing various invasive procedures.
- These procedures include but are not limited to paracentesis, thoracentesis, venous access cases, tunneled catheter cases, image-guided biopsies and CT-related procedures including biopsies and drainages, enteric and drainage catheter manipulation and management.
- This procedure based position will be responsible for assisting the physicians with daily work flow, patient care as well as care coordination.
- Certified-Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
Contact our Director of Human Resources via email at Pamela.Lyons@hhchealth.org.