Monday – Friday
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work collaboratively with the Health Care team to provide the best possible patient care.
- Is responsible to assist in the care management for the patient within the Interventional Radiology Department.
- Educates patients about procedures and discharge care.
- Understand, support, and implement the mission of the organization to deliver health care to those in need in the performance of all job responsibilities.
- Ensure that patient care & satisfaction meets or exceeds the organizations quality standards.
- Function as an effective clinic team member.
- Engage in independent decision-making regarding the health care of individuals, families and groups.
- Responsible for placing and verifying pre & post op orders, rounding on patients, and performing various invasive radiology procedures.
- Reports to supervising Radiologist
- Certified Nurse Practitioner OR physician assistant (Connecticut License).
- A current, or be eligible for, a DEA license (Connecticut)
Contact our Director of Human Resources via email at Pamela.Lyons@hhchealth.org.